In this Go!Cards set, you will find a total of 41 questions and answers on the topic of MRI (Part 1) to prepare for the Radiology Board Examination. You can quickly review and test the most important facts before the exam to see where your knowledge stands.
Our Go!Cards were developed according to the current European Training Curriculum for Radiology of the European Society of Radiology (ESR).
This set includes 41 questions and answers with the following subchapters:
- Structure and Technique
Tip: You should view the flashcards in full-screen mode, then they appear a bit larger. 🙂 We recommend using Chrome or Edge as a browser, as other browsers may display minor errors with the Go!Cards.
For the duration of your subscription (which will be automatically renewed each month if not canceled), you have full access to the Go!Cards. You can cancel your subscription at any time. Sharing your access data with third parties is, of course, not permitted (see also our general terms and conditions).
The specific learning objectives corresponding to the ESR’s European Radiology Training Curriculum for Radiology are:
B-I-15 Principles of Imaging Technology & Molecular Imaging
- To explain the relative value of an MRI examination for the various organ systems and indications
- To explain the fundamentals of MR physics
- To have an appreciation of the hardware associated with an MRI system
- To have a basic understanding of the physical basis of image formation in MRI
- To explain the principles of pulse sequences and relaxation times
- To explain the contraindications to MRI and how to conduct MR examinations of patients with MR conditional active or passive implants
- To have detailed appreciation of the safety issues associated with MRI with regard to both patients and staff